Product Manager – GIVE-A-GRAD-A-GO Ltd
Are you interested in Project Manager jobs, Product Delivery roles or product management remote jobs? Have experience working in financial services or private equity? A rapid growth financial services company are hiring now – apply for this work from home Product Manager job today!
In this remote Product Manager job in finance, you will be joining a new and rapidly growing company that’s ready to hit the market! Already award-winning and backed by some world-class investors you will be one of the first hires into the business and work directly with the CEO. The client are an AI-powered ethical lending and cash management solution which helps over-leveraged and vulnerable consumers to manage their finances with tools designed to reduce cognitive load.
In this remote working Product Manager role in finance, you will have a real variety of responsibilities! Joining a small company means you will take responsibilities across different areas. You’ll primarily be leading the launch of their new product which is going to hit the market in May. As such you will be thinking strategically about the business’ position, analysing the market and planning your stance/position. You’ll need to manage an outsourced team to ensure the smooth operations of the platform. *Please note this role is a fully remote working job.
In this Product Manager job, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the company through their launch phase in the credit market
- Managing the product life cycle from launch
- Working directly with the CEO and founder to work strategically towards business goals
- Managing a team
- Managing business communications
- Utilising analytical skills to pull analytics and undergo business analysis throughout the launch process
- A minimum of a 2.1 degree from a top university
- Ideally 3 years’ experience in Project Management/Project Delivery or analytics.
- Experience within financial services is a plus.
- You must be able to use excel to a high standard
- Able to manage a team and communicate effectively.
- A strong work ethic and a proactive approach
Benefits of the job
- A competitive starting base salary of £30,000 – £35,000
- Development pathway to becoming C level executive in the business
- Equity in the business
- Strong salary development on offer for the long term too, great overall progression
- Work with a new start-up that is already award-winning and backed by world-class investors
- Have a real impact from day 1
Looking for remote Finance jobs or jobs in startups? Want to work for one of London’s fastest-growing startups? Apply for this remote Product Manager opportunity in finance for graduates today!
Discover more graduate Finance opportunities in London and across the UK, or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this
Reference: Totaljobs/1110931 – totjobs1
Job ID: 92393997